The multi-day workshop is where job seekers will go deeper in jump-starting their job search and careers. Sessions include Career Exploration, God’s design, broken relationships, roadblocks, professional communication, interviewing, and job search tips, and more.
After completing a workshop, members will have the opportunity to be paired with a coach for one-on-one employment support. Coaches have access to employer partner information and can help connect the Thrive member with companies that are hiring.
Our workshop may be a good fit for you if are:
- Willing and capable of working
- Unemployed due to COVID-19
- Currently accessing public benefits and have the goal of working towards self-sufficiency
- Motivated to put in the work for things to be different
- Single parent
- 18-49 years old
- Looking for a better job that will provide financial stability
- Unemployed due to criminal history
If you have questions about your eligibility, please call us at 303-604-8065.