Job Title: Program Recruiter
Hours: Fulltime, Exempt
Reports to: Chief Program Officer
Salary: $40K – $50K, based on experience
Benefits: Health, Dental, 401(k) (with up to 10% employer match), PTO, Long term disability
Our mission is to partner with willing and capable people to work toward the goal of economic self-sufficiency and stability through employment.
For more information visit: www.ThriveColorado.org
We are searching for a talented and dynamic Program Recruiter to develop and execute strategies for recruiting job seekers, maintain partnerships with community-based organizations and expand our reach in the community by cultivating new connections. The Program Recruiter will represent Thrive and work to develop and implement initiatives that increase awareness and engagement in programming across Colorado’s Front Range.
This is a position for a highly responsible, motivated, enthusiastic, and community-driven candidate with a strong understanding of, or experience living in, diverse communities. Come join our collaborative, innovative, and supportive team!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate, plan, develop, implement, and evaluate community outreach and recruitment initiatives to increase engagement of program participants.
- Foster relationships with existing community partners and churches, cultivate new partnerships in service areas, and maintain positive relationships with community stakeholders.
- Manage existing referral sources and establish new referral sources by planning and organizing daily work schedule to increase awareness and drive participation in programming and overall community engagement.
- Participate in relational marketing strategies and social media campaigns to enhance communication and program recruitment.
- Maintain a calendar of outreach activities, including community events, information sessions, workshops, and other recruiting opportunities to expand Thrive’s reach and increase participation.
- Keep and enter detailed records of all outreach initiatives in Salesforce (CRM system) to track outcomes and manage referral sources.
- Conduct initial assessment for program fit, make appropriate referrals and act as knowledgeable liaison to community while promoting awareness of Thrive to potential participants, volunteers, employers, partners, and donors.
Skills, Experience, and Qualifications:
- 3+ years of experience in non-profit community outreach and recruiting activities.
- Strong knowledge of social media and other marketing platforms.
- Detail-oriented and able to manage multiple projects at one time.
- Experience working with and engaging diverse communities including unemployed, underemployed, ex-offender, low-income, and recovering populations.
- Be able to represent Thrive to current and prospective community partners, churches, and potential participants by projecting a positive self-image of professionalism, appearance, confidentiality, courtesy, conduct, honesty, fairness, and personal integrity.
- Self-starter with a “can do” attitude and initiative.
- Highly reliable, organized, responsible and committed to Thrive’s mission.
- Contributing team member and problem solver.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, verbal, and public speaking skills.
- Bilingual in English/Spanish (preferred).
- Strong commitment to the Christian faith and the objectives of Thrive.
As a Christian, faith-based organization qualified candidates would agree with the mission and values of Thrive and reflect these values in their life.
If you or someone you know are interested in this position, contact: Elizabeth Johnson: phone 303.604.8066 or email Elizabeth_Johnson@ThriveColorado.org
Application Deadline: Friday, February 11, 2022
Equal Opportunity Employer
Thrive is committed to creating a diverse work environment and we encourage individuals of all backgrounds to apply.