Thrive partners with willing and capable people to work toward the goal of economic self-sufficiency and stability through employment by helping members overcome barriers to gaining, maintaining and advancing at work. If this is something you are interested in, Thrive is the place for you!
Finding a good job can be hard, but you don’t have to do it alone! Thrive exists to support job seekers in their journey towards self-sufficiency and reducing dependence on government benefits.
Thrive may be a good fit for you if are:
- Willing and capable of working
- Unemployed due to COVID-19
- Currently accessing public benefits and have the goal of working towards self-sufficiency
- Motivated to put in the work for things to be different
- Single parent
- 18-49 years old
- Looking for a better job that will provide financial stability
- Unemployed due to criminal history
If you have questions about your eligibility, please call us at 303-604-8065.
Ready to find a new job?
Multiple Day Workshop
The multi-day workshop is where job seekers will go deeper in jump-starting their job search and careers. Sessions include Career Exploration, God’s design, broken relationships, roadblocks, professional communication, interviewing, and job search tips, and more.
After completing a workshop, members will have the opportunity to be paired with a coach for one-on-one employment support. Coaches have access to employer partner information and can help connect the Thrive member with companies that are hiring.