HELP JOB SEEKERS FIND AND KEEP A JOB THIS SEASONGive the gift of renewed hope and restored confidence.
Please help us reach our $75,000 goal this year.
Why is Thrive – Transformation at Work helping job seekers find employment?
Because there is still poverty, the employment rate and the number of jobs available do not paint the picture of individual need and doesn’t address what a job can do to eliminate poverty.
Thrive is tackling both. We are coming alongside single parents, incarcerated individuals, mothers, and their adult daughters to make a change.
A job isn’t about a career but a provision—the ability to provide basic needs. A job doesn’t solve all of the poverty, but it is one way to meet basic needs like food, housing, health, and more.
Today, you have an opportunity to help Thrive to:
- Come alongside individuals who want to provide basic needs.
- Provide the resource, encouragement, and community to find and keep a job. Begin to break the chain of poverty.
- Come alongside individuals who want to provide basic needs.
Thrive is solving poverty by providing access to what is needed to begin an employment journey. When you give to Thrive in this season, you are giving to help us translate and be a solution to the biggest problem that exists, poverty.
Your support of Thrive- Transformation at Work starting today counts toward our December 6th goal of $75,000 and the $1.6 million Colorado Gives Day Incentive Fund! All participating Colorado Gives Day nonprofits earn a percentage of the fund, so the more we raise, the more we get! Starting today, you can preschedule your gift and help us reach more individuals who need the hand-up a job can provide.
What will my donation do?
Here are just a few ideas of what your gift can do:
$50 – 1 hour of Bootcamp + one on one job seeker assessment
$100 – 1 hour of FREE one-on-one career coaching (*based on industry average)
$350 – 1 day of the virtual workshop
$1500 – 4-day virtual workshop
$2500 – All employment support services for one year for one member.
$5000 – All employment support services for one year for two members.
Thrive – Transformation at Work is participating along with many other nonprofits in Colorado Gives Day. Your gift will be processed by the Community First Foundation and funds will be directed to Thrive.
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are just some of the commonly asked questions about making a donation. If you have other questions, please reach out to Ryan Eaton, Development Director.
Can my employer match my gift?
Good question! Employer-giving programs can help you maximize your gift with Thrive.
Check with your Human Resource department. Many companies use third-party services, like Benevity, to administer matching gifts to a non-profit organization. Often, forms need to be completed by the donor and submitted to the company to process a company donation match. If you need specific documentation or tax information from Thrive, don’t hesitate to contact us at info@ThriveColorado.org.
Is my donation tax deductible??
THRIVE-TRANSFORMATION AT WORK is a 501(c)3 tax-exempt organization, and your donation is tax-deductible within the guidelines of U.S. law.
Please keep your email donation receipt as your official record to claim a donation as a deduction on your U.S. taxes. We’ll send it to you upon the successful completion of your donation. Speak to your tax accountant or a financial professional if you have questions on how to document your donation correctly.
Can I give stocks? What about services? How do I write a check?
All good questions.
Yes! We accept the following types of donations.
1. A check. Payable to Thrive – Transformation at Work. Checks need to be mailed to 400 W. South Boulder Road, Suite 1700, Lafayette, CO 80026.
2. Stocks, securities, and other appreciated assets. Please contact us at info@ThriveColorado.org to donate this kind.
3. In-kind services.
If you are interested in donating services, please contact us at info@ThriveColorado.org.
Can I use my donor advise fund to make a Colorado Gives Day gift?
Yes! Here’s how. PLEASE NOTE THIS IS SPECIFIC TO COLORADO GIVES DAY.
How does it work?
- One of your DAFs recommends a single grant from their donor-advised fund to Community First Foundation, an eligible 501(c)(3) public charity (EIN 51=0157964), for the total amount of gifts they would like to make on ColoradoGives.org. The purpose of the grant should be “DAF Giving eCard Program” and include the donor/advisor’s email address. Please send payment to: 5855 Wadsworth Bypass Unit A, Arvada, CO 80003.
- Once Community First Foundation receives the grant check, we will email the donor/advisor a DAF Giving eCard number representing the dollar value of the grant from their donor-advised fund, along with instructions on how to redeem the DAF Giving eCard to designate gifts to one or more of their favorite charities participating on ColoradoGives.org. A copy of this email, excluding the eCard number, will be sent to your foundation as confirmation of receipt.
A few important reminders:
- The funds will need to be received by the Foundation at least 10 business days before the Giving eCard is intended to be used. In order to participate on Colorado Gives Day in 2022, the Foundation will need to receive the funds and complete the form by November 22, 2022.
- If your advisor wants to cover the 3.99% processing fee so that the full intended amount gets distributed to the nonprofits, a factor into their total grant recommendation amount.
- If your advisor does not cover the fee, 2.05% will be deducted when the donation is distributed to the nonprofits.
- Gifts made November 1 – December 6, 2022, will count towards the Gives Day Event and be eligible for a boost from the Incentive Fund.
- All gifts made with a DAF Giving eCard will be distributed to the nonprofits the following month, except for gifts made between December 1 and December 6, 2022, which are distributed in the same month.
- The Giving eCard will expire one year after the date it was issued. If it is not redeemed before the expiration date, any remaining funds will be distributed to Community First Foundation to support its philanthropic mission.
- The Giving eCard cannot be returned, refunded, or transferred.
- Donations made with DAF Giving eCards are not tax deductible and do not qualify for additional state tax credits.
Please send payment to:
5855 Wadsworth Bypass Unit A, Arvada, CO 80003