Thrive partners with willing and capable people to work toward the goal of economic self-sufficiency and stability through employment by helping members overcome barriers to gaining, maintaining and advancing at work. If this is something you are interested in, Thrive is the place for you!
What Our Members Are Saying
“One Year at One Job”
The first step in the journey to economic self-sufficiency is through stable, long-term employment. We help Thrive members build confidence and develop the skills they need to establish a work history, stay in a job, improve their income, and advance to economic self-sufficiency.
Becoming a Thrive member
- Be willing and capable of working
- Attend an Information Session
- Complete and submit the online Application below
- Sign up for the next Thrive workshop
- Complete the 5-day Thrive Workshop
- Work with an employment coach
- Be open to receive and act upon feedback provided by Thrive staff and employment coaches geared toward reaching your goal of economic self-sufficiency
- Information sessions are held on the 1st and 3rd Mondays of each month at 12:00 (noon). Call or email for location and directions.
October 7, 8, 14, 15, 16
Download our Informational Flyer, just click the Download Flyer button